10 Cool Facts About Me!
I hope your Thursday is warm and cozy! I am working hard today, but I really just want to grab my blanket, luxe baby and curl up on the couch! With a cup of Tea of course. I am participating in 15 day of Marketing provided by Jessica Knows. Jessica is an internet sensation and she is sharing her tricks of the trade with us newbies. She told us to provide “unknown” or fun facts about ourselves that our readers did not know. Well here goes my 10 facts! Enjoy!
1. I do a very good impression of Micheal Jackson’s dance moves. It is a favorite at family gatherings. Just put on Billy Jean or Beat It!
2. I am a beach bum. I loooooooove the beach. Although, I have brown skin, I go through a routine of using a very good body scrub to exfoliate. Bath and Body Works’ Body Sugar Srubs are great for this purpose. I also apply a good sunscreen and tanning oil. I have discovered that my skin is luminous when tanned. Plus I use the sand to give myself a thorough foot massage. Heaven!
3. I was a cheerleader in high school and I can still do a cartwheel and a round-off.
4. My favorite food hands down is ice cream. Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Money is my favorite!
5. Previously, I was a track star. I was pretty good at the 330 Hurdles.
6. I love San Francisco. I wish I could move there, but it is waaaayy too expensive.
7. I love singing and dancing with my son. We both are fun, loving, spontaneous, and happy people.
8. I wish I was 5″10. All of my siblings are tall. Now I am not short. I am 5″7, but my dad is 6’5. I feel like I was cheated.
9. My absolute favorite drink is Champagne. Those who know me know how snobbish I am when it comes to Champagne. Although, I have tried just about every brand inexpensive and expensive, Moet & Chandon is my absolute fav!
10. My dream job or career is to be a Sportscaster. I love sports. I love people. I present well. FOX, CBS, or ESPN PLEASE CALL ME! GIVE ME A SHOT!