Christmas Eve! Last Minute Gift Ideas
I hope your Christmas Eve is filled with laughter, joy, and good treats! I know this post is a day late, but yesterday was so hectic. Umm I started my Christmas Shopping yesterday…not by choice, but I have been so busy working I could never get out! But while shopping yesterday, I remembered that as a teenager I always wanted to wait until the very last minute to do my Christmas Shopping. I just loved getting caught up in the last minute frenzy! It truly puts me in the Christmas spirit. Well if you are doing any last minute shopping today, there are tons of luxe but affordable beauty gifts for your Diva friend, sister, mom, aunt, etc! Here are a few I noticed while out yesterday.
1. Cargo Boogie Nights Eye Pencil Set. This eye pencil set gives you a lot of bang for the buck. The set includes 5 pencils shades that are sprinkled with glitter! How appropriate for a New Year’s Eve Party. You can purchase this set at Sephora and it retails for $18! Plus Sephora will wrap it for you in their signature box for FREE!
2. Carol’s Daughter Almond Cookie Body Butter. Carol’s Daughter body butters are a MUST HAVE. They are super hydrating, luxe, and smell amazing! The Almond Cookie Body Butter is a cult favorite. Yummy! This product retails for $18 and you can purchase it at Sephora.
3. L’Occitane Lavender Hand Creme. This hand creme is a favorite. I always give it as a gift. The hand creme is so moisturizing. Plus it keeps your hands very soft and it smells like Lavender. Just lovely! This hand creme retails for $10 and you can also purchase it a Sephora.
4. Ped Egg Pro Foot File. I raved about this fabulous foot file here. This is a GREAT GIFT for under $10! You can purchase it at Target.
5. Fold and Tie Jewelry Organizer. I love this jewelry organizer. It is by far the cutest organizer I have every seen. I also love that this jewelry organizer is very compact. It easily slips in your purse. It is only $10.99 at Target.
Of course if you are in a very tight crunch, gift cards are always good. I love to give Sephora and Target gift cards. Divas really do appreciate them! LOL!
I am taking a few days off for the Christmas Holiday but I shall return next week!