Fun Fridays! Father’s Day Edition
I hope your life is fabulous! It is so hot in Atlanta…unbelievably hot!
Well Father’s Day is right around the corner. On June 21st, moms and children, will honor the special “Dad” in their life. If you are like me, you still need to find a Father’s Day gift or figure out what to do on that day. Well I have complied a list of cool gift and ideas to make Dad feel special on that day.
1. Aveda is offering free Father’s Day E-Cards for Dad. When you send an E-Card, Dad will receive a free Aveda Men sample offer and you will have a chance to enter and win the Aveda gift set giveaway for you and Dad! Click here to send your E-Card today. This is great for Dads that live long distance. In addition, Aveda has really cool “Grooming Traditions Kit” that includes Shampoo, Grooming Clay, and a hair brush all in a beautiful box!
2. Kiehl’s Daily Energizing Kit. This gift set is new and contains some awesome products. It includes White Eagle Shave Cream, Facial fuel, Ultimate Man Scrub Soap ( I love that name), and Facial Fuel Energizing Facial Wash.
3. Grooming Lounge’s Hot Lather Shave. Treat your dad to the Famous “Hot Lather Shave” at the Grooming Lounge. The Grooming Lounge combines the comfort and atmosphere of a classic barbershop with the advances of a modern men’s spa. They have three locations in Atlanta, Washington, D.C., and McClean, VA. The Hot Lather Shave “comes in the form of seven steamed towels and three applications of hot lather, while the technology presents itself via a fresh triple-bladed razor and a silicon-enhanced post-shave solution. The result is 30-minutes of pure bliss…” Talk about pampering dad! Check out the Grooming Lounge Services and Products here.
4. Treat Dad to his favorite meal. A good Father’s Day Brunch or Dinner is always a winner.
5. Simply tell Dad how much you appreciate him for all he does! This is worth more than all the gifts or money in the world!