Happy New Year! 2009 Beauty Resolutions!
Happy New Year! I hope you are having a fabulous New Year! Like everyone I am creating a list of New Year Resolutions. However this year I am doing something a little different. I am writing out my resolutions on index cards to carry with me and post on my bathroom mirror. I am also creating a vision board. I need to try something different that will keep me on task. lol! I do have a list of 2009 Beauty Resolutions that will also go on index cards. Divas we ALWAYS have take care of ourselves and look gorgeous. Because when we look good we feel good and our good mood rubs off on everyone we come in contact with. So Divas here are my 2009 Beauty Resolutions. Enjoy and leave a comment sharing yours!
1. Give myself a mini-facial once a week. Per one of my absolute favorite beauty bloggers, MischoBeauty, giving yourself a mini-facial between facials is a must. She is fabulous and I am taking her advice. I gave myself one last week and it was fab!
2. Having a massage once a month. I work darn hard. I deserve it.
3. Taking a yoga class once every two weeks. Last year I took a pregnancy yoga class and a mommy and me yoga class with my daughter. It is fantastic. I really get a chance to relax.
4. If I see an item that I really love and must have, I am going to buy it. As long as I am within budget, I am buying it. No more regrets here.
5. Purchase a tube of YSL lipstick. The packaging is gorgeous and the lipsticks look so luxe!
6. Organize my beauty arsenal with pretty and feminine containers.
7. Wear Perfume everyday.
8. Take a long hot bubble bath once a week. Aaahhh.
9. Write more freelance beauty articles
10. Take a trip to Paris. A must for any Diva!