Happy New Year! Resolutions for 2011
Happy New Year Divas!
I am finally back in the swing of things. It was a rough last week and a half.
Me and the luxe kids had a wonderful Christmas. They really did get everything they wanted. What did they want? Pillow Pets! I let them open these gifts on Christmas Eve and they were beyond excited.
But right after Christmas I had a nasty cough that hurt my chest like nobody’s business. I had a cough like that before in 2002 when I first contracted the flu. I was hoping for the best but…..
I really did have the flu and was down for the count. With the help of friends, the luxe kids and I survived.
But the luxe kids did not return to school until Wednesday of this week. Can you imagine? I have 4 cases running simultaneously, plus I freelance, and I have other business ventures and I did not officially get really into work until today. Not good.
But I am back and I wanted to share some of my New Year’s resolutions. I love resolutions and I am going to do another vision board to keep me eyes on the prize. Vision Boards do work!
So here are my New Years prayers, goals and resolutions for 2011.
1. Luxetips will re-launch at the end of this month as a wordpress site and will be bigger and better. I can’t wait!
2. Hire some interns for Luxetips. I realized I am too busy to do it all.
3. Save more $$$. We all should save. As my friend D says, even if it is $5 a pay period, start somewhere.
4. Run more.
5. Get a deep facial once a month.
6. Buy myself something really really nice, once a month.
7. Travel the world.. Seriously this is my top goal and should be at number 1.
8. Get the luxe kids passports.
9. Depend on God 100% of the time and people 0% of the time.
10. When people show you who they are, believe them.
12. Forgive people always and live my life by my own terms.
13. Remain thankful. It could be much worst and my little family is beyond blessed.
What are some of your New Year’s Resolutions? Please share!