I did it. I finally started my Blog.
Okay. I have been discussing the possibility of starting a blog for 6 months now and I finally did it. I am so excited. And it was so easy to do. This Blog is dedicated to glamorous and luxurious fashion and beauty tips whether you are on a budget or not. Like most women, I love looking good. In fact, I love looking glamorous whether I am going to the grocery store or attending a charity ball. Looking good makes me feel good and feeling good puts me in a great mood which in turn puts people I encounter in a good mood. So positive energy all around. When you are feeling good, it boosts your self esteem and your confidence level rises. So this Blog will focus on achieving that feeling of supreme confidence and off the charts self esteem.
My first post will focus on Ten Things every woman should have to look and feel glamorous.
1. A signature Scent. Scents are such a huge part of feeling good. Great scents not only make you smell like a million dollars they also put you in a great mood. Every woman should have that one scent that she wears that makes her feel awesome. I wear a scent everyday. Whether its Chanel or Bath and Body Works, I always leave the house with a scent. My absolute favorite scent is Chanel, Coco Mademoiselle. I always get compliments. Just grown up and sexy. I also wear Clinique’s Happy. The citrus tones just make you “Happy.”
3. Good Mascara. Long luxurious lashes are always in. They make your eyes pop. Most days, perfect eyebrows, long lush lashes, and lip gloss is all I need. If you don’t believe me, just try it. lol
5. Regularly scheduled pedicures and manicures. Besides the fact that Men absolutely love them, they are such a necessity. Whenever I get a pedicure and manicure, I am automatically relaxed. Plus it shows that you take care of yourself.
6. A great pair of sterling silver or gold ball earrings or a pair of pearl of diamond studs. Regardless of your budget, you should be able to afford at least one pair of the above. If not, fake it until you make it. They are simple, elegent, and classy. Most importantly understated glamour. They complement ALL ATTIRE.
7. A great everyday, quality bag. If you don’t have the Louis Vuitton budget, you can always find a great name brand quality leather bag from discount stores such as TJ MAXX, Ross, or Marshalls. This Furla Bag is mult-functional and cute. They are always on sale at TJ MAXX or Marshalls. Target also has cute everyday bags.
8. Good Skin. There is no subsitute for Great Skin. A twice daily skin routine is sufficient for most women. However, if you have problem skin, try a dermatologist and or facialist to achieve a good skin tone.
9. Great Moisturizing Lotion. Never walk out the house with ash. Body Butters and Body Souffles are great if you want a scent. If not, good ol Eucerin, Vaseline Intensive Therapy, or plain Vaseline will do the trick. Vaseline is the best.
10. GREAT HAIR. All of my friends know that I am obsessed with my hair. Your hair can make you look good or make you look bad. Always maintain a well kept hair do. Make sure your hair is neat, shiny, and healthy. If you must pull it back, make sure it is in a cute little bun. A weave is acceptable to but make sure it matches your hair texture and color and that we (the public) can not tell that it is a weave.