Lancôme Creates Looks for Kate Winslet, Lea Michele, K Emmys
The 2011 Emmy Awards aired on Monday night and that was all everyone was discussing on Twitter and Facebook. I was very happy to hear Lancôme products were used to create beautiful and natural looks for some of my favorite stars.
First up: Tina Fey.
I always joke that I want to be Tina Fey when I grow up. She is a wife, a mom, a writer, a producer, an actress. Simply a boss chick. She breaks barriers; is her own woman; and somehow juggles multiple jobs and a family. Okay, I know she has help, but still.
First up: Kate Winslet.
How do I love Kate? Let me count the ways. She is one of the BEST actresses of our time. Have you seen Revolutionary Road? Unbelievable. I admired her make-up and her simple sheath dress on Emmy night. Here is the look:
· Lancôme Color Design Eye Shadow in Laced Up (base) and Guest List (contour)
· Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara in Excessive Black
· Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre in Brunet
· Avon MagiX Essential Face Mattifier
· Lancôme Blush Subtil Sheer in Sheer Amourose
· Lancôme Color Design Lip Color in Camisole
· Avon Ultra Luxury Lipliner in Neutral
· Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss in Clear