Luxetips! Annual 12 Days of Luxetips Before Christmas Best of 2013 Giveaways
Tis is the Season for giving. Bless someone with in need this holiday season.
I am really excited because it is that time of the year again to spread holiday cheer. Yeah!
For my Luxetips Diva loyalists, you know the deal. I will list my top 12 products that wowed me this year and within the next 12 days before Christmas, we will give away some or all of the products each day. This is a great way to get a treat for yourself or a loved one.
So without further ado, here is my Best of 2013 List!
1. Mixed Chicks hair care. Mixed chicks was a surprise favorite product of mine this year. Before this year, I had never used the products on luxe baby’s hair, but it is perfect. It defines curls while not leaving a sticking residue. Love it.
2. Stella & Dot “The Switch” All Natural Snakeskin bag. I love this bag! It is fashionable and roomy with lots of pockets. Every time I wear it, people have to know where I got it. This bag is so sturdy. I can pack it nearly full and not have to worry about it breaking or tearing. Best buy of 2013.
3. Beyond Extensions Hair Accessory. This product is beyond words. I mean you get long flowing locks within a minute. It is my best discovery of 2013. You simply place the hair piece in your head via an invisible wire and viola! Beyonce locks! Love, love, love.
4. ESQ ONE/MOVADO watches. These watches are a colorful, cool, fashionable and fun line of Movado/ESQ watches. It features a soft silicone strap with a unique logo-button keeper. Of course, it is Swiss quartz precise and water resistant to 10 ATM. So I can wear it at the beach in the Ocean! I love this watch and it is a conversation starter. It is a perfect gift for a woman or man.
5. Smashbox Cosmetics. Smashbox Cosmetics Smokebox II eyeshadow palette has been my go to product all year. I also have other Smashbox Cosmetics palettes but I just love how rich the colors are and more importantly they last all day. I know for sure a good 12 hours. It is by far the best eyeshadow I have used. Divas it is a must!
6. L’Occitane Shea Butter Collection. An oldie but goodie. I know I always include L’Occitane products on the list, but they never disappoint. I have fell in love with their skincare, of course the hand cream and their shea butter body butter collection. Every product is super nourishing to the skin.
7. Lancôme Holiday. Lancôme never disappoints with great products for the holidays. I especially love the Rouge Etincelle, a universally fabulous red lipstick encased in luxe Swarovski Crystal tube. Swoon!
8. Bloomingdales Beauty Department. Over the past year, I have become very intrigued with the Bloomingdales Beauty Department. It is always orderly, the salespersons are very helpful, and they have products that other department stores do not offer. Every time I visit the beauty department I discover something new.
9. Orico London Organic Skincare. This organic all-natural skincare line is great for your skin while also offering aromatherapy benefits. I particularly love this line because it does not cause breakouts to my very sensitive skin. My favorite item from this line is the Streetwise Day Cream which is a very light but a moisturizing moisturizer that leaves your skin glowing.
10. Bobo House Classic French Fashion. Of course I love all things French since my trip to Paris last year. This year I was introduced to Bobo House, which is line that marries classic french style with an L.A. vibe. It is tres chic! I love the tees and sweatshirts with the cutest French phrases. What is there not to love??
11. Mischo Beauty Nail Lacquer. I love it when blogger buddies make it big and Kitiya of Mischo Beauty has made her mark on the beauty world. If you don’t know, Mischo is a chemist, hairstylist, esthetician, and manicurist. She combined all of her education, training, smarts and beauty and created Mischo Beauty nail lacquer. The colors are gorgeous; it is 5 toxin free, and the packaging is insane. I see this nail lacquer in Neiman Marcus soon! Much love and congrats to Mischo!
12. Bow Pumps by Aminah Abdul Lillili. Because they are simply beautiful and the most interesting shoes I have seen in a while. And I want them.
So stay tuned Divas! Be sure to check the site each day until December 24 for a chance to win something luxe!