Luxetips Automobiles! New 2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe
Be kind always. You never know what someone is going through.
The first time I experienced a Cadillac ATS was at a car show in Atlanta. I heard great reviews about the car’s power, speed, and luxury and wanted to see what the hype was all about. I was impressed and I did like it!
Well Cadillac has debuted the all new 2015 Cadillac ATS coupe which is all the rage. The original ATS only came in a sedan, so all the car enthusiasts are losing it right now over the coupe.
The coupe is impressive! Some of the features include:
– either turbocharged four-cylinder or V-6 models with dual exhausts,
– 272 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque;
– ZF premium speed-sensitive steering (for taking sharp corners at high speeds!)
– magnesium paddle shifters
– hand-cut and hand-stitched leather interiors with exotic grain wood trim
Technology is my favorite aspect of a vehicle, and Cadillac does not disappoint!
– full-color Head-Up Display projects important vehicle information on your windshield. Wowza! Info includes navigation prompts, vehicle speed, audio information, and more.
– OnStar with 4G LTE and Wi-Fi connectivity
Although, the Cadillac ATS Coupe may not be my first choice for growing luxe kiddies, it does include 8 air bags: driver and front passenger frontal, knee and side; and front and rear head. Not bad.
The new 2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe is a beautiful car, fast, and leading the pack in technology. And starting at a retail price of $37,995, it is a good buy!