Luxetips Automobiles! New 2016 Toyota Avalon Debuts at Chicago Auto Show
Believe and speak your dreams and watch them come true.
The new 2016 Toyota Avalon made its debut at the Chicago Auto Show and it has a lot of nice upgrades and a new sleek design.
Some of the new updated features include:
- Wider lower front grille with narrow upper grille design
- Newly-designed turn signals (replacing fog lights)
- Refined LED taillights
- Chrome rear bumper accent
- New gray accent stitching with light gray interior
Additional new standard features on the XLE and XLE Plus grades include:
- Redesigned 17-inch alloy wheels
- 7-inch Entune Audio Plus screen
- Premium woodgrain dash ornamentation
- Tire-specific Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
Technology upgrades are added to the Avalon XLE Premium grade as it receives Entune™ Premium Audio with Navigation and App Suite and the Qi Wireless Charging as standard equipment.
All of these features sound amazing! Plus the 2016 Avalon’s new design is gorgeous. Check it out!
Growing up we were a Toyota family and I have found these cars to be reliable, durable and tech savvy. The Toyota Avalon has luxurious features such as premium leather, French stitching, three zone climate control and ambient lighting. So you get a lot of luxury for an affordable price. Love it!
This new 2016 Avalon looks amazing and I look forward to seeing it up close and personal!