Luxetips Automobiles! Tesla Model S: Luxury, Innovation, and Eco-Friendly
Don’t ever stop chasing your dreams!
I am in love with Tesla automobiles. You can spot a Tesla a mile away. It is a beautiful car and screams luxury.
But Tesla is not only known for it’s designs and luxury. Tesla Motors designs, manufactures and sells electric cars. The Tesla Roadster was the first fully electric sports car and the new Tesla Model S is the company’s first luxury sedan. So the cars are luxurious and good to the environment. So luxe!
Telsa automobiles are operated by a lithium-ion battery that is modeled after the lithium-ion cells found in laptops and other consumer electronics devices.
The Tesla Model S has some unique and amazing features:
- 302-hp (60-kwh base model); 416-hp (85-kwh model);
- 0-60 in 5.5 seconds;
- EPA: 94/97 MPGe
- Flush mounted door handles
- Manual folding side mirrors
- 19″ aluminum alloy wheels with all-season tires (Goodyear Eagle RS-A2 245/45R19)
- Aluminum roof
- Xenon headlights with automatic on/off
- Daytime running lamps
- Backlit side turn signals, front side marker lights and rear reflex lights
- LED rear taillights and high-mounted LED stop lamp
- 60/40 split fold-down second row seats
- 200 watt, seven speaker stereo system with AM/FM/HD radio. Supports MP3, AAC, and MP4 music formats. System includes four speakers, two tweeters and one center channel speaker
- Twelve way, power adjustable, heated front seats with memory
- Hand wrapped microfiber and synthetic leather interior surfaces in black
- 17″ capacitive touchscreen with media, communication, cabin, and vehicle controls
- Bluetooth wireless technology for hands-free calling and streaming music
- Three spoke, multi-function steering wheel with tactile controls
- Tire pressure monitoring system
The Tesla Model S starts around 60,000.00.