Luxetips! Happy New Year! 2016 Resolutions
Happy New Year!
I am so excited about 2016!
Last year was a great year for me! I travelled to 3 countries, slightly conquered my fear of flying, and swam in the Mediterranean Ocean…and I am a non-swimmer.
Every New Year, I share my top five resolutions for the year. Usually I accomplish at least 2-3 and I think that is a great track record!
I have learned a lot over the past year, but I still have a lot of growth and work to do. So without further ado, here are my 2016 resolutions!
1. Set boundaries. I am kind reasonable and very considerate of other people’s feelings. Before I take an action or make a statement, I always ask myself “how is this going to affect the person I care about.” I usually consider others before I even consider myself. But what I have learned is a lot of times people do not reciprocate and can be selfish. I am not going to change who I am because it makes me unique and I love that part of me. But this year, selfish and inconsiderate people will take a back seat in my life. Setting boundaries does not mean you love people less. It means you love yourself more.
2. Continue to work on my finances and a budget. I am not good at this and yes I am getting professional help. But I need to be more disciplined in this area. I want to set good examples for my kids so they can be financially healthy as adults.
3. Last year I traveled to 3 countries. This year I want to travel to 5 more countries and visit 2 continents.
4. Put the necessary tools in place by first quarter that will allow Luxetipsmag.com to become a global lifestyle destination and my full time job!
5. Continue to let Go and Trust God. It worked for me in 2015. When I get super stressed, upset or unsure, I simply say “God your will, not mine.” and everything always falls into place.
Wishing you all much love and success in 2016!