My Favorite Drugstore Beauty Products!
I hope your day is truly Fantabulous! It is gorgeous in Atlanta. The luxe kids and I were out all day yesterday. So today is another day on the scene! Woot!
Last week I was asked by Concierge PR to recommend beauty products for the Dress To Remember Event. This event was sponsored by Dress for Success and Concierge PR. The purpose of this event was to provide gently used prom dresses, mini-makeovers, and goody bags for Atlanta Public School teenagers in need. The products I recommended were included in the goody bag. Of course, I only recommended the best drugstore brand products..that I use. Here they are:
1. Covergirl Lashblast Mascara. I know I have blogged about this mascara before but it is my current go to mascara. Love!
2. Black Opal Foundation sticks and concealers. Black Opal is a GREAT bargain foundation. It goes only smoothly and completely covers blemishes. Plus the range of colors compliment women of color beautifully.
3. Loreal Hip Color Presso Duo lip shades and eye shadows! I love Loreal’s Hip line. I compare it to MAC but on a budget. The colors are intense and very rich. I love the duo lip gloss. You get two shades for one price. You can layer the shades or use one at a time. The eye shadows are pretty fab too. They have purples, golds, greens, etc.
4. Revlon A Floral Affair Blush. These blushes contain 3 colors that you can blend together or use separately. I use one color as a blush and another color as a highlighter. In addition, the color ranges are great for all skin tones. Great product!
5. Wet n Wild’s cream and powder bronzers. Awesome products. The Megaglow Illumnizing bronzer is my all time fav drugstore bronzer! Wet n’ Wild bronzers come in several shades for different skin tones and they are only $2.99! Can’t beat it.
6. Milani lip liners. These lip liners are creamy and retractable! I love that! Plus they come in a wide range of shades and they are only $3.50!
I hope the young ladies enjoy these products. I use all of these products several times a week. Beauty does not have to break the bank!
What are your favorite drugstore brands?